Have questions, comments or feedback? We love hearing from you. Email us at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to get back to you within 2 business days.
Products, Fit and Care
Does Paradis Sport underwear run true to size?
Our undies tend to run a little small. If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. We are adding larger sizes to the mix so every woman can find her perfect pair!
Will my underwear stretch out?
Our seamless underwear is designed to be stretchy, but shouldn’t stretch out in the wash with proper care.
How should I wash my underwear?
Machine wash cold with like items and hang dry.
What is the difference between Seamless and Natural Fiber?
- Our Seamless underwear is made with the finest US-made yarn we could find and is composed of 94% Nylon and 6% spandex. The seamless design means you don't have to worry about chafing or annoying tags. They are designed to be worn when you’re playing sports or being active.
- Our Natural Fiber underwear is made from Modal which is a fabric sourced from sustainably harvested beech tree pulp. These incredibly comfy undies are designed both for activewear and for everyday wear. Our Natural fiber underwear are “cut and sewed” together as it is currently not possible to make seamless, natural fiber underwear in the USA. We are working on this!
- Both styles of underwear are designed with our stay-in-place promise (so they won’t ride up or roll down), are moisture wicking, stretchy, quick drying, and made without annoying tags that chafe.
Are your undies BPA-free?
Yes! All of our underwear (both Seamless and Natural Fiber) are BPA-free! BPA is a hormone-disrupting chemical that is used to make certain types of plastics. The chemical acts like estrogen after it is absorbed, allowing it to disrupt an individual’s metabolism and reproductive processes, and can cause behavioral issues. Recent press has highlighted the number of major activewear companies that have BPA in their polyester based activewear.
Where are your products made?
All of our underwear is made in the USA. Our Seamless line is manufactured in California with the softest and finest USA-made yarn available. Our Natural Fiber line is manufactured in Massachusetts with the finest modal fabric from Austria.
How is performance underwear made?
- Our Seamless line is made on circular knitting machines (to avoid side seams). We use the highest quality US-made yarn to produce tubes of the softest, most luxurious fabric that wicks sweat, dries fast and moves with you. These are finished with quality elastic that helps keep you wedgie-free.
- Our Natural Fiber undies are made with super-soft micro-modal fabric that is lightweight but durable. It can withstand hundreds of wash cycles and also keeps you dry and cool when you break a sweat. Our stitching and elastic were selected to stay in place.
- All these qualities combine to produce underwear that allows you to focus on match point, that game-winning goal, or the final hill of the trail race instead of being distracted by wedgies. That's performance!
Returns and Exchanges
What is Paradis Sport’s Return and Exchange Policy?
- If you are not satisfied with your underwear, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
- If you ordered the wrong size or color, please indicate which size/color you need and we can exchange if it's within 30 days of purchase.
- Our performance underwear is designed to last. We offer a 1 year product guarantee and we will send you a free replacement if any item doesn’t hold up under normal wear for a full year from the date of receipt. Please email us at email@example.com and include photos and a brief description so we can assess.
- We will notify you once we’ve received your return and you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method, less the cost of the original shipping fee. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
What items are not eligible for a return?
- If it’s been more than 30 days since you purchased our underwear and you wish to exchange it for a different size or color.
- If it’s been more than 1 year since purchase and you are reaching out about a durability issue.
Is there a cost to return an item?
We offer free exchanges on unworn items to help you find the perfect size. To help ensure your order is eligible for an exchange, please try on your Paradis undies over another pair of underwear.
How will my items be packaged?
We ship all of our underwear in recycled and recyclable appropriately sized packaging by Eco-Enclose. You can reuse this same packaging to mail undies back to us or to ship other products!
How do I recycle my old underwear?
We partner with https://www.greentreeelectronicrecycling.com/ to help you recycle your old undies! Instead of sending them to the landfill, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a pre-paid shipping label. You send your old undies to Green Tree where they will be shredded and repurposed as industrial building insulation.
Orders, Shipping, and Tracking
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a confirmation email after purchase with an order number. You can track your order through your order number.
How do you ship?
We ship with USPS, FedEx, and UPS depending on parcel size, speed of delivery, and destination. You are able to select your shipping cost and carrier.
What if I want to cancel or change my order?
We are unable to change or cancel orders after they have been placed. If you need to return or exchange an item, please contact email@example.com.
Do you charge sales tax?
Yes, depending on the state in which you live.
What forms of payment can I use?
We accept all major credit cards, Amazon Pay, PayPal, Shop Pay, Google Pay and Meta Pay.
Payments and Refunds
When can I expect my refund?
We process returns within 7 business days of receiving your returned package. Once a refund is processed, please allow an additional 3-5 business days to see it on your original form of payment. If you have any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Paradis Sport offer discount codes or coupons?
Yes when we run sales we offer discount codes and occasionally for specific athletic events or for friends and family.
More About Us
Why the name Paradis Sport?
Our company is named for Marie Paradis, the first woman to climb Mont Blanc in 1808 at the age of 18. Learn more about this amazing woman in our blog post here. We are inspired by her pioneering spirit (and her lack of comfortable undergarments) to design better underwear for the trailblazing women of today!
What is the inspiration behind your logo?
Marie Paradis, the first woman to climb Mont Blanc, was the inspiration for the company name. Building off that incredible story, our logo is inspired by Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in the Alps. Joining the mountain peak with the P in Paradis created an original mark that reinforced the connection to a true pioneer.
Do you use professional models?
No, our models are all either athlete ambassadors doing real sports wearing their Paradis Sport undies, or even some of our own staff! It’s super important to us to showcase our products on real women doing the activities they love. We want to highlight how our underwear stays in place no matter what and the amazing women who wear our products and get after it!